Saturday, August 6, 2016

WELCOME! :)


My main goal of creating this blog is to create communication between the Cystic Fibrosis community. Since we are not able to interact in person, we might as well be able to share our thoughts through the internet!

In my opinion sometimes I prefer talking to someone that can best understand my condition, which in this case would be someone who also has CF. In 2013 there was a great social media site to chat with other CF patients called Cffone, but unfortunately it was closed down. Therefore, I hope this blog can help bring people with CF together, even though it's through a computer or other electronic device :).

Here I would be posting about my life with CF and I hope to meet many of you guys! My name is Ericka and I am currently 17-years old. I was diagnosed with CF at the age of 9 and since then I've been trying to keep as healthy as possible. I am about to start my senior year of high school on August 22 and I am very excited! If you come across this blog please also introduce yourself in the comments.



9 comments:

  1. Hi, I know you haven't posted anything in a while so I don't know if you'll see this comment or not but I am a 13 year old girl with CF and i've just found you're blog and if you'd want to I'd love to chat as i have been looking for someone with CF to talk to for a long time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I am actually going to post more consistently in the future. I would love to chat with you through the blog or through text if you want. It's great to meet you :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I will definitely be reading your blog in the future when u start to post more then. I don't mind how we chat, text might be easier but I don't really know. It's great to meet you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to start posting at least twice a week and tomorrow I will be posting my story about CF, you can share yours as well in the comment section :). if you want to chat via message or a social media, let me know so I can give you my contact info.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great, I can't wait to read it! I think it would be better to chat via message because i check that more than social media, :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can reach me at: (786) 294-8750 :). Where do you live?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It won't let me send a message, I live in the U.K., England, what about you?

      Delete
  7. I live in the United States in the state of Florida :). Do you have kik ir WhatsApp for messaging?

    ReplyDelete